Sunday, January 1, 2017

Color Me A Happy New Year!

Super Sunday KNOWSY Readers, no, today is not Super Bowl Sunday but it is New Year's Day! I truly wish each and every one of my readers a very Happy 2017, may it be a year of Good Health, Happiness and Prosperity for All!

As it is the start of a new year, many of you fine folks probably have a calendar or two in your home, office and very possibly your phone, I wanted to do something a little different, my gift so to speak to you loyal readers, this will be appreciated by those of you adults who enjoy the pasttime of coloring! Yes, I did say coloring!

Over the last year or so this particular activity has been gaining in popularity, you probably have seen all types of adult coloring books in the stores as well as online, yes, I will say I am considering creating my own adult coloring book, stay tuned!

With that said, I came across a desktop calendar which aptly is called: "Color Me Happy"!

  
So without further ado, here is the coloring image for today, Sunday, January 1, 2017!


Very good my KNOWSY Readers, make sure to save the image to your own computer and then print it to color as you wish! I would love to see and post to my Page any of my Readers finished work of art! Also, make sure to visit my blog's Facebook Fan Page each day for the next date's coloring image!
Just in case you haven't visited the Fan Page go to: www.facebook.com/maravickknows    

No comments: