Sunday, December 29, 2013

New K.N.O.W.S For A New Year

Happy Serene Sunday KNOWSY Readers, or at least I hope it was. Today I have started the process of the changes to my blog in relation to its new direction. One thing is what the acronymn KNOWS now stands for, drumroll please... from this day forward it is: Knowledge Now Opens World of Savings! Ta Dah! Ok folks, hold back your enthusiasm, please a standing ovation, my, my I don't know what to say. I'm speechless! Well, if you insist, I will do my best to provide you with the best information I can find to help us all in these tough economic times. I have been doing quite a bit of tweaking, yes, I said Tweaking, not twerking(Miley Cyrus, I am not!), to my blog to make it easy to view and I will make other additions as time goes by to enhance your experience while visiting. If you have any suggestions please feel free to post them in the comments box.

No comments: