Now onto the next installment of this seven day series which coincides with the International Event known as Random Acts Of Kindness Week 2016! You may view my earlier posts (2/14 and 2/18) to click the link to make the pledge to Be Kind, as well as to sign up to become a RAKtivist!
37. Everyone is important. Learn the names of your office security guard, the person at the front desk and other people you see every day. Greet them by name. Also say “hello” to strangers and smile. These acts of kindness are so easy, and they almost always make people smile.
38. Write your partner a list of things you love about them.
39. Purchase extra dog or cat food and bring it to an animal shelter.
40. Find opportunities to give compliments. It costs nothing, takes no time, and could make someone’s entire day. Don’t just think it. Say it.
41. Take flowers or treats to the nurses’ station at your nearest hospital.
42. Keep an extra umbrella at work, so you can lend it out when it rains.
43. Send a ‘Thank you’ card or note to the officers at your local police or fire station.
Alright my KNOWSY Readers, have you been reading each of these posts this week? How many of these tips/ideas have you actually done? Remember to bookmark this page so you can come back to check on this list!