For those of you who are my regular readers and have been following along this week, you know I have been adding a few tips/ideas (courtesy of the List of 50 Tips from RAK site) each day, here is the last group of these tips:
44. Take muffins or cookies to your local librarians.
45. Run an errand for a family member who is busy.
46. Leave a box of goodies in your mailbox for your mail carrier.
47. Tape coins around a playground for kids to find.
48. Put your phone away while in the company of others.
49. Email or write to a former teacher who made a difference in your life.
50. When you hear that discouraging voice in your head, tell yourself something positive — you deserve kindness too!