Monday, February 8, 2016

Oh Look, What's That? Ah, Yes ... SNOW! Plus Bonus Video

Mindful Monday KNOWSY Readers, and what pray tell is on my mind? Hmmm, let's see what's soft, white and very powdery? Yes, you guessed it....SNOW! Okay, it is Wintertime, yes, one lives in New England and that is part of the "package deal" for residing here, however, at this juncture and especially the last three years, which have been brutal, in more ways than one, let's just say I am over winter in this part of the world!
Now instead of my customary article post, I am sharing this video clip, one which I have posted before, aptly called: "SNOW", from the musical "White Christmas" 
starring Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen. Enjoy!


Alright my KNOWSY Readers, I hope you enjoyed this "version" of "Snow", No Shoveling Necessary!!

No comments: